Services Offered by Masjid Omar Farookh
- Five times daily Prayers
- Taraveeh Eid-Ul-Fitr and Eid-Ul-Adha Prayers
- Tafseer of Quran every Saturday after Maghrib Salaah
- Special bayans and programs from local and overseas scholars
- Evening Madrasah for boys and girls Monday-Friday
- Guidance, counselling, interpretation of Quran and Ahadith
- Sisters classes Sat&Sun 10 am till Zuhr Salaah
Adult Sisters Quran classes – This Program is designed for adults who are seeking to learn how to recite the Holy Quran with the correct pronunciation and rules of tajweed.These classes are free.
When – Every Saturday and Sunday 10:00 am till Dhuhr Salaah
Tafseer of the Holy Quran – The explanation of the Holy Quran is a essential part to our religion in order to practice and seek maximum benefit as the The Holy Quran was sent as guidance for all of humanity.This program helps us understand the message of Allah Ta’ala so when can put it into practice.
When – Every Saturday after Salaatul-Maghrib conducted by Mufti Aslam Al-Azhari
Madrasah Omar Farookh – Hifdh Al Quran, Recitation/Tajweed of the Holy Quran, Daily Supplication of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم, Memorization of the short surahs, Fiqh, Hadeeth for the children 6yrs and up
When – Mon to Friday 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Daily Ahadith – Daily session of Ahadith of our beloved Prophet Muhammed صلى الله عليه وسلم are read from various books of ahadith
When – after Salaatul-Fajr by Mufti Aslam Al-Azhari and after Salaatul-Maghrib by Moulana Sufyan Sidat